New Diamond Eternity Bridal Rings
Eternity style rings are very popular because they have diamonds set all the way around the ring. A Diamond eternity ring is a traditional symbol of an anniversary or eternal sentiment. Two new diamond ring designs featuring this eternity style were added to the bridal sets collection on Anjolee. The MS139 series features an engagement ring and a matching bridal set.
Style MS139 Shared Prong Eternity Style Matching Bridal Set
– Beautiful matching bridal has eternity style design has diamonds all the way around.
– Set comes with an engagement ring with five sizes for the four prong center diamond including .50, .75, 1.00, 1.25 and 1.50 carats.
– Remaining diamonds on the ring shank and matching band are round shape and secured with a shared prong setting.
– Customize in yellow gold, white gold or platinum for an incredible wedding set!
Style MS139A Shared Prong Eternity Style Engagement Ring
– Stunning diamond engagement ring with the modern and romantic eternity style design.
– Features 18-21 round diamonds, depending on ring size, secured with a shared prong setting all the way around the ring.
– A prong set center diamond available in five sizes .50, .75, 1.00, 1.25 and 1.50 carats.