At Anjolee, we are pleased to offer our customers a lifetime warranty. This ensures that our exquisitely crafted jewelry pieces are worn and enjoyed for many years to come. When you love your jewelry, of course, you will want to wear it. There is a certain amount of wear that can happen over time and that is where our warranty becomes exceedingly beneficial.
Anjolee’s lifetime warranty ensures your fine jewelry will stay as bright and lovely as the day you bought it. Our lifetime warranty covers free prong tightening, re-polishing, rhodium plating, and cleaning services. Here is how each of these services keeps your jewelry beautiful:
- Prong Tightening: Over time the prongs may need tightening to ensure your diamonds continue to stay firmly in place and that is why we provide this service as part of our lifetime warranty.
- Repolishing: Precious metal can become scratched over time, or perhaps that high-polished finished you fell in love with might seem a bit dull. When your jewelry is repolished, it will beam just like the day you first wore it.
- Rhodium Plating: Rhodium is a bright, white, metal much like platinum. It is used on white gold jewelry to guard against scratches and gives the metal a nice smooth luster. We offer free rhodium plating throughout the lifetime of your diamond jewelry.
- Cleaning Services: Our jewelry encounters a lot of dirt, lotions, soap, and other things that can collect in hard to reach areas. You may find that cleaning at home just does not get your jewelry as brilliant as you would like. Professional cleaning can make your jewelry sparkle and shine.
Cleaning Your Jewelry At Home
Depending on how often you wear your jewelry, cleaning and caring for your jewelry at home is still important. Use one of these two methods to keep your pieces in excellent condition:
- Method 1: You can soak and wash the piece in warm sudsy water using a mild liquid dish detergent. Then, dry with a soft, lint-free cloth to help restore luster to metals and insure there are no watermarks on stones.
- Method 2: You can use ethyl alcohol or household ammonia on a soft cloth to gently wipe down the jewelry.
- For more tips on caring for your jewelry